Friday 14 July 2017

Infinity - A New Chapter

So way back in May Corvus Belli launched their Strikezone: Wotan online campaign. I did manage to get a few games in to contribute to the interests of Aleph in the strikezone, but certainly not as many as i would have liked!

I did however take full advantage of Corvus Belli's insane promotional sale, which offered 50% off their army bundles! Yes, thats 50%!! It took considerable effort not to buy more than 1 army bundle, but by some miracle i managed to make only 1 purchase:


The Nomad Corredigor bundle was mine! All that for less than £60 including postage. Felt like i was committing some sort of crime buying this! Nomads have been at the top of my 'next army' list for a while. Don't get me wrong, I'm not bored with Aleph. Having a second (third, forth, fifth!) army will help me develop my game a bit  more, helping my tactics evolve. Well, that's the plan anyway!

So i cracked on with a Wildcat with Spitfire to get my eye in on the colour scheme. I'm not terribly imaginative when it comes to colours, so I'll be going for the box art here.

This is the WIP so far, with the reds and greys done (sorry for the picture quality) Just the blacks and whites to do now. I also picked up another sweet batch of bases from Antenocitis Workshop for these guys which I'll get up on here soon.



More soon!

The GunGrave

1 comment: